Click to Home

Go To Search
Vehicle & Traffic Noise
On-road traffic noise is specifically exempt from EPC’s jurisdiction. Noise problems from a specific vehicle, including car stereos, should be directed to the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at (813) 247-8000, the Tampa Police Department at (813) 276-3704, the Temple Terrace Police Department at (813) 989-7110 or the Plant City Police Department at (813) 757-9200.

Citizen concerns regarding expressways and toll roads are handled by the Expressway Authority at (813) 272-6740.

The Florida Department of Transportation responds to concerns regarding state roads. They may be contacted at (813) 975-6000.

Noise issues regarding Hillsborough County roads are addressed by the Traffic Engineering Department at (813) 272-5912.